Rules for registration
- Before filling in the registration form, please read our rules.
Registration is possible either individually or in pairs. Because we want to guarantee the best possible dance experience for everyone, we will approach registrations in such a way as to achieve a balanced ratio of men and women 1:1. When registering a couple, we will send payment details for 2 people. We will send a confirmation after we receive both registrations.
- The amount can be paid in either Czech crowns or euros. The costs of the transfer will be borne by the registered participant. If the bank charges additional fees to the organiser, they will be transferred to the participants for payment on the spot.
Your final participation will be confirmed by an e-mail from us only after payment. Please do not book your accommodation or travel until you receive our confirmation. The costs associated with accommodation and travel are not included in the price, and we will not refund them.
- In the case that the event does not take place due to the announcement of a ban on events by the government or another state institution, we will return the registration fee as a voucher for the next year (in the value paid) or in the form of a refund to the account (the amount refunded will have the exchange rate difference and the bank fees for the transfer deducted from it).
- You can transfer your registration to another person
upon agreement from the organisers.
- The registration fee includes entry to all milongas, 5 hot meals (2x dinner, 1x lunch, 2x soup), water, coffee, tea and fruit for the entire marathon. Sunday lunch can be ordered with an additional registration (price is 6,5 €).
Super early birds: registration including payment from 1 October to 30 October 2020:
2700 CZK or €100 per person.
Early birds: registration including payment from 1 November 2020 to 12 January 2021:
2800 CZK or €104 per person.
Last minute: registration including payment from 13 January to 5 February 2021:
3000 CZK or €111 per person.
Registration can be cancelled up to & including 12 January 2021 (when registering as a pair, only the pair as a whole can be cancelled):
• for cancellation until 31 December 2020, we will return 100% of the fee paid
• for cancellation until 12 January 2021 we will return 50% of the fee paid
If you pay in euros, the refunded payment may be affected by the difference in exchange rates.